Canadian Dollars at Par on Select Cruises
- FREE Business Class Air* on intercontinental flights and
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions on all featured voyages
For bookings made between September 1 and October 31, 2020 on voyages embarking through October 31, 2021, guests who have paid in full have the option through Regent Reassurance to cancel up to 15 days* prior to departure date and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit.
Video: Regent Seven Seas | An Unrivaled Experience
Take advantage of our best deals and start planning your unforgettable journey to the world’s most inspiring destinations. Plus, enjoy the flexibility, choice and confidence, that comes with Regent Reassurance.
Photo: List of All Applicable Voyages for Canadian Dollars at Par
Reminder that all fares shown as examples are based on Category H unless noted otherwise
NEW ENHANCED HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is working hand in hand with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and federal governments globally, to develop, implement and continually evolve industry-leading standards that will meet or exceed all requirements for health and safety protocols once those have been finalized by these authorities. These protocols will cover all aspects of onboard and shore-side operations to ensure the continuous well-being of our guests and crew. We are also putting in place a council of leading experts in health and safety to provide ongoing guidance for improving our health and safety measures.
The new health & safety protocols are broken down into three key components, highlighted below.
Safety on our ships
- Ships will be sanitized and certified virus free when re-entering service
- Continuous disinfection and daily fogging of all suites and public spaces
- Installation of hospital-grade air filtration system
- Dedicated public health officer
- Itinerary monitoring in accordance with global health maps
Safety for our guests
- Extensive, pre-embarkation health screening
- Socially responsible check-in and staggered embarkation
- No-touch food service
- Increased social distancing through reduced capacity
- Stringent health standards met by local partners
Safety for our crew
- Increased health monitoring
- Enhanced on board medical teams and health services
- For more details on Regent Seven Seas Cruises New Enhanced Health & Safety Protocols click HERE