We Are Committed To Your Well-Being
We currently have a reduced deposit of $99 CAD. For a limited time, until September 15, 2020, secure your trip with a deposit of just $99 CAD per person and qualify for a 30-day refund guarantee.
Photo: Creating memories with Insight Vacations
INSIGHT’S COVID-19 TRAVEL PROTOCOLS
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC), we’ve worked closely with the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to guide and co-create the “New Normal Safe and Seamless Traveller Journey” global protocols.
Now more than ever, being able to travel the world with confidence is necessary. When on an Insight Vacations trip, take comfort in knowing that you will travel, from start to finish, with a select group of like-minded travellers. You and your companions will have access to a 24/7 support team from one destination to the next, taking all the necessary precautions as advised by your Well-Being Director. Your well-being has always been our top priority and with our comprehensive approach outlined below, you can have peace of mind that when you travel with us you are in good hands travelling together.
3 WAYS WE'RE COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING:
Photo: Insight's 3 way approach to your well-being
1. ALWAYS-ON SUPPORT TEAM
- EXPERTLY TRAINED TRAVEL DIRECTOR -Your Travel Director has been trained in enhanced hygiene and distancing standards. Supported by your Well-being Director, they will monitor compliance and guest well-being.
- YOUR WELL-BEING DIRECTOR - A dedicated Well-being Director, with the latest health authority and local government guidelines, will be available on all trips of more than 20 guests. They will ensure daily adherence to all well-being protocols and always be available to support guests.*
- DILIGENT DRIVER - Your driver has been trained to ensure your transportation and luggage is hygienically managed, so you can travel hassle-free. They’ll get you from one destination to the next with ease and sanitize all coach surfaces throughout your trip.
- GLOBAL AROUND-THE-CLOCK SUPPORT TEAM - In addition to your dedicated on the road team, our operations and guest support teams remain available behind the scenes, in contact and on call 24/7.
*Well-being Directors are not available on Australia and New Zealand trips. Well-being Directors can be arranged for Custom Groups for a supplementary charge.
2. HYGIENE PROTOCOLS & DISTANCING
- PRE-TRIP HEALTH DECLARATION - All team members and guests will complete a personal well-being declaration before joining their trip. If a guest has tested positive for COVID-19 (or is travelling with someone who has), they will not be able to join the trip until cleared as “fit for travel” by a medical professional.
- SMALLER GROUPS, MORE PERSONAL SPACE - With our smaller groups and uniquely reconfigured coaches with fewer seats, you can travel as part of a social travel bubble and still maintain your physical distance and benefit from more personal space.
- AIR FILTERS - Our coaches are equipped with air filters that are inspected and cleaned daily and replaced regularly. The on-board filters help purify the air as you travel.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - Your Well-being Director is responsible for the quality assurance of all hotels, restaurants and other venues you visit during each journey. Quality checks will ensure that all travel partners meet local regulations and the established TTC, WTTC and WHO well-being protocols.
- HYGIENE EQUIPMENT - Hand sanitizer is accessible and freely available. We ask that you bring your own face mask and gloves, but in the case of emergency, personal protective equipment will be distributed to you.
- SANITISED SURFACES - All frequently touched surfaces inside your coach — including handrails, doors, tables, overhead lockers — plus your luggage handles, will be disinfected multiple times each day.
- PRIORITY ACCESS - With priority access at landmark sites, you skip the queues and have greater opportunity to maintain your physical distance while sightseeing.
3. 24/7 INCIDENT RESPONSE
- ALWAYS UP TO DATE - Our teams are always up to date and continue to adjust to the changing regulations from health authorities and local governments. They make changes behind the scenes so you are able to enjoy your trip.
- INCIDENT RESPONSE PROTOCOL - Should an incident arise on trip, rest assured that we have protocols in place. We will direct distancing and coordinate with local medical support and testing. We will liaise with local authorities to follow directives, which will vary across countries, and support you every step of the way.